1. Is this site secure to use?
It sure is. We use PayPal to process payments. So not even our staff get to see your payment details. PayPal is the World's biggest secure payment provider. Our website is built on the Shopify secure platform. All of your personal information is locked down tight.
2. How quickly do you respond to email queries?
We answer all email within one business days.
3. Where are you based?
Our main operations are carried in European Union accomponied by our Support Centre in Lithuania and Manufacturers and Warehouses in East Asia.
4. Why are you so cheap?
We cut out all the middle men and deliver the products directly to consumers from our manufacturers which allows us to offer extremely low prices.
Before You Place an Order
1. Where can I find the sizing table in centimetres?
You can find sizing tables in centimetres in our sizing page here: Sizing Page or in every product's description.
2. Will I receive a two sizes larger item?
No. We will send the size that you have ordered. If you usually wear European medium size, select medium (M) size and you will receive a medium size.
1. What type of payments do you accept?
We accept PayPal and credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover).
2. I want to pay with my credit card, but I get redirected to PayPal page?
We use PayPal to process all our payments. In the PayPal page on the right you can select from two options: "Pay with my PayPal account" or "Pay with my credit or debit card"
1. What is the shipping price?
We offer absolutely FREE delivery worldwide.
2. Do you deliver to my country?
Yes, we do. We deliver to all countries around the world.
3. How long will it take to get my order?
The delivery usually takes about 15-30 days. However, you can check the exact delivery estimates here: Shipping Page
4. Do I need to pay any customs?
No, you don’t need to pay customs fee. We mark all our orders as low value gifts. Moreover, we send bigger orders in separate packages.
After You Place an Order
1. What does it mean: order status "Unfulfilled"?
Your order is being processed and the order's tracking number is pending. We usually fulfil the orders and send our customers the tracking number when the order's tracking number is submitted to the Postal System, which takes 5-7 days after the order is already shipped.
2. What does it mean: order status "Fulfilled"?
That means your order is being shipped.
3. It's been too long, where is my order?
Please check your order's tracking for more information. If the problem remains please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How do I track my order?
We provide the order's tracking code 5-7 days after you place an order. You can track your order here: Track Your Order
2. My tracking code says “pending” or “no information available at the moment”.
Sometimes the first tracking results appear 5-10 business days after you receive the order's tracking number. If the problem remains for more than 10 business days, please contact us: email@example.com
3. My tracking code says “expired”
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quickly solve this issue.
4. How do I stay updated about my order tracking?
We use After Ship tracking system to track our customers orders, so whenever the tracking information is updated, you should receive an email.
1. I ordered something, but I want to cancel
You must contact us within 1 business day of placing the order to arrange an order change. You can do this by emailing email@example.com with your order number as the subject.
2. I ordered something, but want to change the item color or size.
You must contact us within 1 business day of placing the order to arrange an order change. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your new color or size option.
3. I ordered something, but want to change the delivery address
You must contact us within 1 business day of placing the order to arrange an order change. You can do this by emailing email@example.com with your new delivery address.
After You Receive an Order
1. My order arrived, but the items were two sizes larger
Note that all sizes in our shop are displayed in EU and US measurement units. While the actual garment size (written on the product) is usually two times bigger. Our manufacturers are located in East Asia and we automatically send the Asian size equivalent of European/US size. That means if you order Medium (M – EU/US) we will send you Extra Large (XL) Asian equivalent.
2. My order arrived, but I received the wrong items
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your order number. If we’re at fault, you can send us back the items and we’ll send you out the correct items at our cost (or issue a refund).
3. My order arrived and I want to change the size/color
Please contact us at email@example.com and provide us with your order number. You can send us your item back and we will send you a new item with the updated size. *Postage costs will be at your expense.
4. My order arrived, but I want to return it.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your order number. You can send us your item back and we will issue a refund. *Postage costs will be at your expense.